19 February, 2009

Perspective

People I Know who are Pregnant:

My Visiting Teacher
My Cousin Victoria
My Cousin Ellen
My Other Mary
Her Sister-in-Law
My Best Friend
Her Cousin
A Friend that I don't know if I'm allow to tell people about yet....
A Friend from High School that I haven't Seen for a While
A Girl My Husband Used to Like
(Some I forgot/didn't know about) Tonya, Chiemi, Kim....I'll think of more later, I'm sure. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.


People I Know who Desperately Want to Have a Baby, but Can't, so are Trying to Adopt:

My Friend from College and his Wife




People I Know who are Silly, Impatient, and Getting Ahead of Themselves:

me



*Please take a moment to review my friend's adoption profile, maybe even post it on your blog. The sooner the word is out, the sooner their dreams will come true.

6 comments:

Chiemi said...

Wow you know a lot of pregnant gals! I know a few myself, but not nearly that many!

Grooving Gartners said...

i like your post. it kind of seems random, but it is fun anyway. I don't think that I have ever known that many pregnant people at one time. Your day will come :D

Mary P said...

And I keep hearing about more, lol! I'm fine, now, but I was getting a teensy bit envious (NOT jealous) a couple weeks ago.

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

me too

Chiemi said...

Hey, you can add me to the list now. :)

Mary P said...

My friends were (finally!) able to adopt! They have a baby girl now :D